Monday, October 21, 2013

Game Lab

          During the gaming lab, we played different types of games. Some of the games that I played were QWOP, The only Level, Don't burn the rope, Don't Shit your pants, and Super Puzzle Platformer. The first game that I played was QWOP, and that was the most difficult racing game I have ever played. At first I couldn't even get out of the starting line. I just kept flopping backwards, but eventually I learned the keys and was able to wiggle my way to a personal record, but even spending a good amount time on it, I couldn't run properly. So I switched to the next game. The next game that I played was called Super Puzzle Platformer. It was a very simple puzzle game, and I really liked the mechanics of that game. To play this game you would have to clear the blocks that were connected by colors, and by shooting a colored block that matches other would destroy the blocks and drop gold coins for you to collect. This game did get pretty repetitive after awhile, but it was fun while it lasted.
           The next three games were the ones that we played together as class, and the first we played was Don't Burn The Rope, and this was probably my favorite game out of all the ones that I played. It was a very short game, but the ending was the best. The song that was playing was very catchy and it was longer than the game itself, but this makes the game very interesting.The next game that we played together was The Only Level, and this game was literally only one level, and the condition for the game is the same all the time, and its to get to the gate, but the interesting part was that there's different functions that changes throughout the game, keys would be shift, the avatar would only have one jump, or even having to use the mouse to move the object. This game was the second favorite game that we played, and the final game that we played was Don't shit your pants, this game was hilarious, probably one of the funniest game I've seen. This was a command based game to get your character to shit in the toilet, and if you're unsuccessful he would literally shit his pants, but once you do get him to poop in the toilet the game doesn't end. There are secret commands you can do to unlock achievements. These games that we played were very interesting, and I had a lot of fun playing them, and blogging about them brings back the memory of these hilarious games that I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment