Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Final Play Test













After many play test I was finally able to create a board that met my standards. During this projected I sketched out my board, and at first I looked really good hand drawn, but after I created the board on illustrator, I realized that it was very cliche and I hated. Then I tried to created a more interesting design with squares, and I played tested that board, but I still didn't like the design of it. So in the end I was finally able to create a board with hexagons, and it turned out really good.


 During the final play test we played our games. Jeanette was my partner, and we played my game first, The game was very close, and it was well balanced, I was always a few step behind her during the game, and at the end I tried gambling by picking 7 to try to bounce ahead and get to the winners hexagon, but in the end I lost. Overall the past play test that we've done helped a lot in creating this game, and I was satisfy on how my game turned out.




No comments:

Post a Comment