Monday, September 30, 2013

Prototype board Game

My board game that I created is called High Roller. The purpose of the game to race to the finish line. First I started drafting my board while creating the rules for it. The rules were kinda hard to out of first, I drafted the board while writing out the rules on the piece of paper, and after the first play test a few weeks ago I was able to change some of the rules. Then after the 2nd play test when we split into pairs I alter my rules again and had an new idea for the layout of my board. With just a few play test I was able to change the rules, and create a new board, and the final rules that I came up with are simple.
  • First player to reach the end is the Winner
  • Each players gets two tokens, With those tokens they can pick any number on the board.
  • When a player rolls the dice and it lands on that number that has a token gets to move up once. the
  • Player rolling can decide to take one token and place it on 11 or 7. If the dice rolls a 11 or 7 that roller picked he will be able to move 3 steps, if it does not hit one of those two numbers the player picked they will take a step back. If player puts token on both numbers and none of the numbers hit they will lose 2 steps, if one number hits they will lose 1 step and move up 3 so they will get a total of 2 steps.
  • If a 12 is rolled only the Roller will get a free step.
  •  9 ,8 will be automatic move for all players
  • 10 will a step back for Roller.









No comments:

Post a Comment