Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Final Blog

Games have always been apart my life, and will always be apart of it. Playing games have created a world new world for me, and I was able to meet such great people from it. So my final for Art 108 was a written paper about my own personal experience with games, and how it shaped me the way I am today. The paper talks about the major games that influenced the type of games that I like to play, and it also talks about the type of connections I made from them, and it even talks about how other people benefits social from games.  Relation and friendship that were created from a game carries on the real world, and I experience this first hand because all of my good friends were met through World of Warcraft. The Essay is posted on my blog, and if you would like to read it click this link.

http://prophecy408.blogspot.com/2013/12/connections-through-games-final-paper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment